Many times, the expectation of the superwoman is that she is expected to perform all of these roles and that she has to do them well. This expectation may come at a cost to a woman’s physical, emotional and mental health.
- What is the “typical” definition of the “Superwoman”
- What are gender-biased stereotypes and how do they influence our behaviour
- Learn what is a “Core Belief” in the context of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Learn how to identify your core beliefs and how they affect your behaviour
- Learn how Core Beliefs affect behavior
- How do you begin to modify Core Beliefs?
- What is “Comfortable being uncomfortable” and why it is so important
- What is stagnation and how do you break through it
- Definition of personal selfishness as a positive attribute to walking in our truth
- What is resilience? How do you create and maintain resilience?
- Where do I go from here? What are my next steps?